Dragons at Heart Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragons at Heart Guild Forums

Your site for all Dragons at Heart info

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Newest WoW addict (I beat ya Kris!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Murtano

Murtano

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-05-01

The Newest WoW addict (I beat ya Kris!) Empty
PostSubject: The Newest WoW addict (I beat ya Kris!)   The Newest WoW addict (I beat ya Kris!) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 8:05 am

Ok we had her! Here's the stats!

Sloan Elizabeth Smith
Born - 8:10am on August 15, 2007
Length - 19 1/2 inches
Weight - 7lbs. 7oz.

Brown hair and Blue eyes (so far)

We're both doing well and have had about 3 hours of sleep each. We went in at 5:30am, went to have the C-section at 7:35, I went in after they had Kris (Shi) Very Happy strapped down and had administered the spinal (which she said was waaaaay better than the epidural), they started the C-section at 8:00am, and Sloan was born at 8:10am.

Kris had quite a bit of nausea from the anesthisia, but is doing better now. She's been up walking twice now and is supposed to a few more times before they take her I.V. out. We should be home Friday sometime as long as she keeps getting better.

I don't have pics yet, but will send them when we get them developed or when I get some digitals from Dad and Mom.

Hope you have a wonderful day! sunny
Murt, Shi, Logan, and Sloan
Back to top Go down
Astorya

PostSubject: Re: The Newest WoW addict (I beat ya Kris!)   The Newest WoW addict (I beat ya Kris!) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:45 pm

woot! Gratz! Cant wait for the pics.. Give Shi all the love man.. gratz again..
Back to top Go down
Murtano

Murtano

PostSubject: Re: The Newest WoW addict (I beat ya Kris!)   The Newest WoW addict (I beat ya Kris!) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 8:51 pm

To find her first webpage you can go here http://www.our365.com/webnursery/WebNursery/BabyFinder/BabyFinder.aspx

You'll have to put in Michigan for the state and Laf for the last name letters and she'll be the only one up there

I've got a lot of pictures on my myspace page, and I know shi does too as well! king
Back to top Go down
Shiann

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-06-20

PostSubject: Re: The Newest WoW addict (I beat ya Kris!)   The Newest WoW addict (I beat ya Kris!) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 8:19 am

Yer busted man! You came home to surf the net instead of feeding the cats! LOL... I shouldn't complain, atleast you actually went home that time..

It's week two and we're finding ourselves with less playtime but all is well in our world.
Back to top Go down
Murtano

Murtano

PostSubject: Re: The Newest WoW addict (I beat ya Kris!)   The Newest WoW addict (I beat ya Kris!) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 9:36 am

Well I know it's been a while, and I hope everyone is doing well. We're busy with Sloan, but doing good. She's growing like crazy, and is now 8 1/2 months old and about 19 lbs. (here's a current pic)

The Newest WoW addict (I beat ya Kris!) EileenandAddyVisit-04
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Newest WoW addict (I beat ya Kris!)   The Newest WoW addict (I beat ya Kris!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Newest WoW addict (I beat ya Kris!)
Page 1 of 1