Dragons at Heart Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragons at Heart Guild Forums

Your site for all Dragons at Heart info

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Rules

Go down 
+19
Tyranea
Ankir/Drupa
pixystix
Trind
brassboss
morgani
Dataflake
Seriph
Dornar
Beldex
Brutality
Niandria
Whispmaiden
Spiritlight
Rainie
Shiann
aloha
Murtano
Admin
23 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-04-05

Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Guild Rules   Guild Rules Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 9:14 pm

I love you Our guild rules are pretty basic:

We do not power level characters...if that is what you are here for then it is suggested that you look for another guild. As far as higher level members running others through instances, we dont mind as long as you have quests there. Please do not repeatedly ask to be run through over and over either for items, gold or whatever reason. It is rude to continuosly ask over and over when you are only after cash and/or items. We all have our own chars that we are trying to level as well and we are working hard at it just as you should be your own char. It is rude to continuosly ask over and over.Honestly we dont mind helping if it is in fact helping and not doing it for you.

We are not here to entertain you .......please do not repeatedly ask in guild chat for ppl to talk or announce that you are bored. We are all here to play the game ....if we feel the need to chat we will if not then so be it.

Everyone has the right to do guild invites ....if you dont have the priveleges to do so just let someone in the guild know you need an invite sent and we will ....... Like a Star @ heaven to invite another player to the guild type /ginvite and their name Like a Star @ heaven

Like a Star @ heaven Regarding alts.......I do not mind if you have alts in the guild however ....they as well as your main chars MUST be logged in at least one time a month unless you have otherwise communicated to myself or an assistant guild master why you will not be able to log in .
You dont have to actually PLAY the char if you dont want to just log them in so that I know that they are still active chars....and please make sure you let us know who's alt they are so we can mark them. Like a Star @ heaven

Respect one another as well as anyone else that you come into contact with during your game play as it reflects upon the entire guild.This also applies to guild chat.....if you see someone asking for help and you are busy ...please let them know you are busy ...this has become an issue with people feeling that they are being ignored and has cost us a few members.

Please keep the language pg-13 we do have members of all ages.

No harrassment of any kind , no drama of any kind it WILL result in removal from the guild.This applies to EVERYONE.....and if I receive more than 3 complaints about the same issue removal will be the end result...I know we have alot of new ( younger) members and this (drama) is becoming a problem. As a rule of thumb if you think that I will find your behavior NOT acceptable ....YOU'RE RIGHT!

We follow the same rules as blizzard regarding auto programs of any kind.....they are not allowed by blizzard therefore they are not allowed by our guild.....using them or even simply saying you do WILL result in guild removal.( we have a ZERO tolerance policy on this subject)

Regarding offering and/or selling items to guild member........as a general rule when we offer things to guild members they are free of charge. We try to discourage selling to guild members......that is why this guild was formed so that we could help each other as much as possible ...including helping with getting new gear free of charge whenever possible. Like a Star @ heaven exception to the selling rule Like a Star @ heaven if a guild member asks you to obtain an item for them either from the AH or vendor or otherwise farming.....then we have no problem with guildies paying each other for items.

We are NOT by any means saying you HAVE to give or offer to give your items to the guild members first ......just that if you have items you want to sell please do not try to sell them to guildies.

Regarding the guild bank.....the guild bank is available to all players lvl 20 and up to withdraw items.Everyone may deposit items. Cash is only availble for withdraw thru Kristianna.

As far as profession items go ....or rep items....we are at 4 tabs and still running on a minimum of space ....so we are asking that we try to deposit only full stacks of leather and cloth , herbs we understand its difficult to come up with a full stack sometimes, and rep items stacks starting at say 20 are fine because most rep items get turned in in stacks of 10 or 20.....we are getting alot of single item stacks ....and running out of space.

We will have non-profession related items in the guild for no more than 3 weeks, with the exception of bags, if after that time noone has expressed a need for them the items will either be sold or disenchanted for guild enchanting materials.

We ask that you only remove items that you can currently use for the character that is removing the items. We also ask that you do not take things such as cloth for reputation as many other players could possibly need the cloth for first aid and/or their professions.There is a log as to who is removing and depositing items .....if at any time i see that someone is abusing the bank they will either lose their banking priveleges or possibly even be removed from the guild. The point of the guild bank is so that we may put items in there we think will help another guild member......so for example if a priest is taking plate items ....then we know that person is not using said items for their char's use since they cant wear anything but cloth. If you see we have an excess of items and you would like to perhaps disenchant them for materials ....please discuss it with myself or one of the assitant guildmasters before doing so. For the reason i mentioned with the cloth( someone else might be able to use the item or items)

Remember ALL items in the guild bank are available for ALL members to use if they need them. So please do not use the guild bank for storage for your personal items as someone else may withdraw them at any time.

As for bags in the guild bank....as long as there are 14 slot bags available in the bank we ask that you please do not put anything below 14 slot as we are already running at limited space due to the overwhelming generosity of our guild members.

Cloth.....we are trying to not deposit any linen with the exception of perhaps one or two stacks in case someone needs them for their profession ....linen is easy to obtain and it would take up way to much bank space to hold every cloth available. Wool and up we would rather not have more than 6 stacks of each type to save on bank space there as well......if you dont need it and there is already 6 stacks in the guild bank then by all means please sell it and either keep the gold yourself or if you wish deposit it into the guild bank.

Lets all do our best to follow the banking rules and not ruin the chance for everyone to be able to fully access the bank for themselves without having to contact an officer to do so.

We have an ally guild they can be of a great help to us if needed ...please treat them with the same respect you would our own guild members .....the same rules apply when dealing with them ......not adhering to our guild rules when dealing with their members will result in your removal as well.
To join the ally chat channel type /join dragonhearts

For those of you with horde chars we have our own horde guild as well it is My Evil Twin.... everyone is welcome to create a char for that guild as well if you dont already have one we would love to have ya'll over there as well Exclamation

Happy Gaming and thanks for being a part of our guild Very Happy ,
Kristianna( alikat, elfie, meanyme)

Last edited by Admin on Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:47 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://dragonzatheart.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Rules   Guild Rules Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 4:47 pm

please post once you have read the rules that way we know that everyone is aware of the rules ....ignorance of the rules is not going to get you reinstated in the guild if you should be removed for breaking them.
Thanks
Kris I love you

Last edited by on Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Murtano

Murtano

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-05-01

Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Rules   Guild Rules Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 9:23 am

I read them and agree with them... they're a lot like the rules from the guild I was in for 13 years.
Back to top Go down
aloha

aloha

Number of posts : 1

Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Rules   Guild Rules Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 12:42 am

read and understand

Last edited by on Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Astorya

Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Rules   Guild Rules Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 1:52 pm

I have read them and understand them
Back to top Go down
Shiann

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-06-20

Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Rules   Guild Rules Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 12:05 pm

I've read and understand them. It's pretty basic.
Back to top Go down
Rainie

Rainie

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-05-20

Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Rules   Guild Rules Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 11:30 pm

I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rainie

Rainie

Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Rules   Guild Rules Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 11:31 pm

oh yeah and i understand them. I may not follow directions well LOL but i do agree and understand them hehehe. Smile
Back to top Go down
Spiritlight

Registration date : 2007-08-01

Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Rules   Guild Rules Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 2:28 am

Read and understood.
Back to top Go down
Whispmaiden

Whispmaiden

Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Rules   Guild Rules Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 9:40 am

understood and agree
Back to top Go down
Niandria

Registration date : 2007-09-11

Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Rules   Guild Rules Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 11:30 am

Read and understood Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Rules   Guild Rules Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 12:31 pm

flower Welcome to all of our new guild members!!! flower

Kris I love you
Back to top Go down
Brutality

Brutality

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-06

Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Rules   Guild Rules Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 9:11 am

How am I supposed to fund my Snackie Cake addiction without begging?

Read and understood.
Back to top Go down
Beldex

Beldex

Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Rules   Guild Rules Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 6:27 pm

Read and understood.
Ya'll are waaaay to nice. How about adding a requirement that you must run Kara 4x a week and 2 dugeons a day. I'll feel more at home that way.

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.onsitecomputerguy.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Rules   Guild Rules Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 9:03 am

hmmmmm how about NOT lol since guilds that do that SUCK!! lol
Back to top Go down
Beldex

Beldex

Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Rules   Guild Rules Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 4:52 pm

Beldex wrote:
Read and understood.
Ya'll are waaaay to nice. How about adding a requirement that you must run Kara 4x a week and 2 dugeons a day. I'll feel more at home that way.

lol!

SARCASM geek
Back to top Go down
http://www.onsitecomputerguy.com
Shiann

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-06-20

Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Rules   Guild Rules Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 7:19 am

I have read and understand the new rules...

bah, baby is up so no playing again but hey atleast I read the rules.. lol
Back to top Go down
Dornar

Registration date : 2007-11-08

Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Rules   Guild Rules Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 9:48 pm

Read and under stood
Back to top Go down
Rainie

Rainie

Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Rules   Guild Rules Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 11:55 pm

Dark and Rainie understand and will obey bank rules hehehe : Razz
Back to top Go down
Seriph

Seriph

Registration date : 2007-11-20

Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Understood   Guild Rules Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 1:18 am

I have read the above stated guild rules and understand.
Back to top Go down
Dataflake

Dataflake

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Rules   Guild Rules Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 1:24 pm

Read, Understood, Digested... geek
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedataflake.com
morgani

morgani

Registration date : 2007-11-24

Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Rules   Guild Rules Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 11:18 am

I did it...heheheh!!! I read the rules...yippee !!! lol!
Back to top Go down
brassboss

Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Rules   Guild Rules Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 12:25 pm

i think i read and understood,i am having cake withdrawals and not even sure i am here........
Back to top Go down
Trind

Registration date : 2007-11-20

Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Rules   Guild Rules Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 11:15 pm

i have read and i agree and understand them
Back to top Go down
pixystix

Registration date : 2008-01-04

Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Rules   Guild Rules Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 1:02 am

I still am not sure how I'm supposed to post that I have read and understood the rules, since I still don't have the ability to access the internet.

I also cannot read.

I also have trouble understanding stuff.

I'm really out of luck here.

:-P

Tululah, btw
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Rules   Guild Rules Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 1:38 am

that's ok we'll explain it to ya .......we'll MAKE you understand*evil grin* or else!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Ankir/Drupa

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Rules   Guild Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 9:11 pm

this is Ankir. is this how i post?
Back to top Go down
Ankir/Drupa

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Rules   Guild Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 9:12 pm

huh, must be. lol. thanks for keeping me around.
Back to top Go down
Tyranea

Tyranea

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-04-10

Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Guild Rulez   Guild Rules Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 9:53 am

Dragons @ I love you

We have rulez?

lol!

aw okay - yea yea .. I seez em ... I hearz em ... I will try and obeyz em
Back to top Go down
Gambet

Registration date : 2008-02-10

Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Rules   Guild Rules Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 11:18 am

I have read the rules and understand them. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Phebus

Phebus

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: guild rules   Guild Rules Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 9:23 pm

cool beans, I understand Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NightJade

NightJade

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Rules   Guild Rules Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 12:36 pm

These are very well thought out rules. I definately agree 100%.

I am new to WoW (2months) and new to the guild...Happy to be here on both accounts Smile

Btw..I have read of the rules...unless it was written in Russian I completely understand them What a Face
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Rules   Guild Rules Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 1:03 am

Everyone Please Post that you HAVE read AND understand the rules. I hate to keep pushing the issue BUT this seems to be an issue that ppl do not or have not read them .
Back to top Go down
Ohehmgee

Registration date : 2008-02-15

Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Rules   Guild Rules Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 2:35 pm

I gotcha loud and clear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Rules   Guild Rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Rules
Page 1 of 1